Timekeeping and Scheduling
Timekeeping has become more important than ever and we recommend clients, regardless of size, implement a customized time tracking system. With multiple clock options to choose from, every industry can find a clock that will suit their work environment and allow the business to track employees worked hours, meal breaks, over time, and even be alerted when employees forget to punch.
Our timekeeping system allows you to keep records for years as well as an audit trail for all manually updated punches. With our dedicated support team, the setup is easy and fully integrated with payroll. No more keying hours or uploading files!
In addition to timekeeping, you can now electronically schedule your employees and allow them to communicate online for needed coverage. Our scheduling feature allows for advanced scheduling to handle dynamic, complex, multi-shift, multi-location schedules as well as manage requirements related to ACA, PBJ, EEOC, and other labor regulations all with drag and drop options.
The Business Owners Guide to Having Employees In California:
Do you need help on how to properly pay and manage employees in your business?
Download our Free e-book – The Business Owners Guide to Employees: How to properly hire, keep and separate from employees in California.
Inside you will find:
- The 3 steps every business owner should take before hiring
- The four documents you must have in every employee file
- The two pillars of effective human resources
- Myths and misconceptions about at-will employees
- And much more.
Click here to get your copy of the free e-Book and start learning how to avoid costly mistakes with your employees.
Timekeeping & Scheduling Solutions
- Web/app punching
- Geo fencing and locating
- Fully integrated with payroll
- Set reminders as needed (example, employee approaching overtime)
- Time off requests
- Job and labor allocations
- Time card review and approval
- Manager reports
- Compliance features for ACA, PBJ, EEOC and other labor regulations
- Self-service scheduling, shift trade board
- Drag and drop schedule creation